Mã việc làm : 1096
Chức danh/ Vị trí Graphic Designer Intern – Centralized Marketing Team
Nhà tuyển dụng TRG International
Loại hình công việc Thực Tập
Thời gian Toàn thời gian
Lĩnh vực ngành nghề Công Nghệ Thông Tin
Địa điểm - TP. Hồ Chí Minh
Thời gian bắt đầu 28/05/2012
Mức lương (Tháng) 3,500000 vnd
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good command at Photoshop, Illustratior, In design, and Flash
- HTML/CSS & Dreamweaver
- Using Video editing software is a plus
- Be creative and professional
- Have a good sense of graphics and colours, clean-and-clear style; keen eyes for details
- Have experience in project management or project process compliance
- Have a good communication skills, team spirit, and can-do attitude, ask for more when you have finished.
- Have a good Time Management, Project Management and Organization Skills
- Be multi-tasking and able to work under tight deadlines
- Brand management/ advertising/ marketing/ sales promotion/ public relations skills
- Good communicator in English and Vietnamese
Mô tả công việc
- Design graphics and GUI layouts of product illustrations, company logos, brochures, banners, leaflets, company cards, website and other printed matters.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Be able to propose innovative and creative ideas in graphic design related to products and concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative materials and copy, and select style and size of type
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with the Manager and team to discuss and determine layout design.
- Manage the supplier for the production quality and timeline
- Monthly Internship AllowanceVND 3,500,000/ months and it will be paid 2 months/ time
- Learn new skills: communication, telemarketing, planning, time management, etc.
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Orientation programs to equip you with overview of our business
- Understanding of professional services in B2B industry
- Work and build networking with experienced people
- Work with new tools / technology you have never used before: CRM, SunSystems
- Realize what you like / dislike which is helpful for your career objectives
- On-the-job internship looks good on your resume
- Get involved in real jobs which require real results
- A lot of chances to attend and/or organize the company events: Christmas party, charity, social responsibilties activities
- Many interns are subsequently offered full-time positions
Internship Period: 4 months full time, Monday to Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
*** PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
& [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Đơn xin việc bằng Tiếng Anh
Hạn chót nộp đơn 28/05/2012