[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Release Date:
In Wildlife Park 3 the player becomes a modern animal park manager. In
Campaign mode, 20 missions take him around the globe and set him a
range of exciting and varied challenges. The player’s imagination can
run riot in the ever popular “free game” mode: the virtual wildlife
park manager has over 40 plant species, a range of visitor facilities,
numerous building options for enclosures and many more elements
available to design and build his own park. Of course he must also
consider the needs of the 25 different animal species and must hire and
train animal keepers to look after the animals and their offspring.
Randomly generated quests also provide variety; nor should the “cute
factor” be ignored in Wildlife Park 3 either!
A number of innovations have made Wildlife Park 3 the most successful
and thrilling part of the series to date, as the management part of the
game has been substantially upgraded compared to its predecessor, and
the numerous park facilities and enclosure types can now be individually
designed. The behavior and movements of the various animal species
have been faithfully reproduced and of course the popular animal
lexicon has been retained, which, besides the animal species, also
contains lots of background information on plant species. A new weather
system affects animals, plants and visitors alike: animals run for
shelter in a downpour, plants wither if it is too dry, and visitors can
quickly buy an umbrella in the park shop if it starts raining. An
improved clothing system provides a vast selection of different dress
styles for the NPCs, each of whom will have different requirements that
must be satisfied.Features
Minimum system requirements:Recommended system requirements:
- Exciting campaigns, taking the player around the world in 20 missions.
- Popular “Free Play” mode on over 20 selectable maps with additional mini quests.
- Using terraforming tools, you can create landscapes according to your imagination.
- A detailed tutorial to explain the features of the game in a playful manner.
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game.
- Realistic depiction of the 25 different land and water animal species
- Individual animals and animal species, colorings and patterns, tails, manes, tusks, horns, etc. are created randomly.
- Encyclopedia with lots of interesting information about the animal and plant species.
- Extensive possibilities for customization with countless decorative
park elements, fence and enclosure types, plants and extendable visitor
- CPU: Dual-core CPU (Intel C2D E4300 or higher, AMD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] X2 3800 + or higher)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Burn or mount .iso
- Install the game
- Apply the update located in the Fairlight folder
- Copy the crack from the Fairlight folder