Tổng số bài gửi : 218
Points : 22154
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 33
Đến từ : VN
|Subject: F.E.A.R.3-SKIDROW Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 am|| |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alma is expecting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
battle through a hellish nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a
deadly mission to confront your twisted mother. Players can take on the
role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman
reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of
his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible
Minimum System Requirements
Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks
that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience,
frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
- Never Face Fear Alone: F.E.A.R. 3
evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay
that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own
play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with… or
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree
cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, scoring systems and best in class
mech- combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
where Alma’s psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical
enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality and
intensify the panic.
- Generative System: Proprietary
technology creates random events to increase the feeling of isolation
and unpredictability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers
new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary film
director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise
and guidance to take F.E.A.R. 3′s intensity to the next level. Niles
co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family
dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the
cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+
- Memory: 2 Gb
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: 10 Gb free
- Video Memory: 512 Mb
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 3850
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Unpack the release
- Mount or burn ISO image
- Copy all files from the SKIDROW folder to the place where you install the game
- Play !
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
Use our included Language.exe for changing languages!