This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which Vieclamthuctap offers you to be a participant in the Forums. Registration to this forum is free, but we do insist that you abide by the rules and policies
If you want to say "thanks" to a member, Just click on the "+" on the right hand site of a user's topic, vice versa.
If your account has been suspended then it is a definite consequence of not following these rules.Language Forum
Both English and Vietnamese are acceptable. cheers General Forum Guidelines
The basic rules for discussion on this forum are very simple: be polite
to the other members and treat them with respect ( respect and be
respected ). Please use common sense when posting.
By participating on this forum, you agree that you will not post any
messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful,
threatening, or that otherwise violate any laws.
We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
DISALLOWED TOPICS ON THE FORUM: pornography, Adult Content Sites, and Illegal Activity.
Forum Spam / Paid sig Posts / general spamGeneral Forum Rules
* Each member of Vieclamthuctap is permitted one account.
* All messages displayed are limited to English or Vietnamese.
* Threads or posts may be removed if we feel they do not contribute anything.
* Participants may not bump threads.
* Any posts that hint at illegal activity will be removed.
* Posting the same post in multiple threads is unacceptable. You will be warned once and then banned.
These rules apply to the Internship section.
* Members may not intentionally "trash" another user's advertisement thread.
* Members may not criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement.
* Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members may result in your account being suspended.
* Any Old (>365 days) marketplace thread may be removed to keep the system clean and up date.
* May include ***. three to ten clickable links
* May contain a ***imum of two smilies.
* Are limited and must be kept to a ***imum of three lines.
* Any signatures that are offensive or insulting to our members or staff are strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to ask you to change or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
* submitting a false signature will see you banned.