Công ty TNHH Bảo hiểm Nhân thọ Vietcombank-Cardif
9th floor, Vincom Tower B, 191 Ba Trieu St., Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
VCLI is the joint-venture between Vietcombank, Cardif – a company of BNP Paribas Assurarance Co. under France’s BNP Paribas Bank, and SeAbank. VCLI provides Vietnam market with Cardif’s extensive bancassurance experience. We are proud to be the bancassurance specialist with profound understanding of insurance premium rating inherited from Cardif - the global leader in credit insurance, Vietcombank- the country’s leading commercial bank, and SeAbank - one of the top six commercial JS bank in Vietnam. VCLI launches protection and savings insurance products via banks, financial institutions, direct marketing, on-line marketing and telemarketing.
Quy mô công ty: 25-99
Tên người liên hệ: Ms Nguyen Thi Tam
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing to meet organizational objectives.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Create database (competition, product, portfolio analysis tool) and update it regularly.
- To help CSMO in all interaction / communication when necessary with partners, Regulator, HO and RO.
- Participate to study, mystery shopping survey to understand better the partner / customer needs.
- Help developing alert tool to ensure VCLI stays ahead of competition.
- Develop a network in the marketing area to ensure proper market intelligence
- Help to improve and develop e-business and website of the Company
- Contribute to Vietnam ISP
- Help CSMO in any additional task as per specific request
- Be a proposition force regarding marketing and e initiative
- Conduct regular surveys on the insurance and bancassurance market evolution, competitors’ activities, strategies and policies of the industry and create a data base which can be easily updated.
- Work closely with related departments of the Company for market updates and develop Company’s marketing plan, distribution system based on Company strategy.
- Analyze business data in order to suggest progress towards goals and in order to design most appropriate marketing tools and methods.
- Contribute to the long-term growth and development of sales.
- Contribute suggestions to develop and improve performance of the marketing department and also the company, to ensure profitability as per Company objectives
- Cooperate and build up good relationships with interlocutors in marketing fields assigned by partners.
- Assist CSMO in interaction with partners, Regulator, suppliers
- Carry out effective internal and external communication about all matters relating to marketing, such as:
- Participate in direct training when required
- Enrich Corporate website and intranet of partners.
- Organize ceremonies, press conferences and /or different events when required
- Edit the minutes of meeting, submit accurate and timely reports as required
- Punctual alone and able to work independently
- Submit accurate and timely reports as required
- Manage the smooth running of the website
- Other tasks as assigned by CSMO from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Microsoft Office (world, Excel, Access, Power point), Internet and email
- Good business writing skill
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dominant with high influencing skill
- Mature, reliable
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Capability to negotiate with suppliers
- General knowledge of life insurance products and bank services
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing field
- Preference given to experience in marketing of financial services (banking and life insurance)
- Fluency in English is a must
Good command of French is an advantage